Scrabble word: BAILING
Is BAILING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BAILING in dictionaries:
- verb - release after a security has been paid
- verb - deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
- verb - secure the release of (someone) by providing security
- verb - empty (a vessel) by bailing
- verb - remove (water) from a vessel with a container
- adj - to transfer property temporarily [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BAILABLE
There are 7 letters in BAILING: A B G I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BAILING
Click to search all anagrams of BAILING plus a wildcard: BAILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BAILING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BAILING
Lookup in Wiki for BAILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.