Scrabble word: ELECTRONIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECTRONIC exist?
Definitions of ELECTRONIC in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to electronics
- adj - of or concerned with electrons
- Of or relating to electrons.
- Of, relating to, based on, operated by, or otherwise involving the controlled conduction of electrons or other charge carriers, especially in a vacuum, gas, or semiconducting material.
- Of or relating to electronics.
There are 10 letters in ELECTRONIC: C C E E I L N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECTRONIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELECTRONIC plus a wildcard: ELECTRONIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELECTRONIC
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELECTRONIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.