Scrabble word: ELECTRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECTRIC exist?
Definitions of ELECTRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a car that is powered by electricity
- adj - using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity
- adj - (of a situation) exceptionally tense
- adj - affected by emotion as if by electricity
- Also electrical (-trV-kNl).
- Emotionally exciting; thrilling: gave an electric reading of the play.
- An electrically powered machine or vehicle: The lawn mower is an electric.
- noun - something run by electricity