Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ELECTRIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ELECTRIC exist?
Definitions of ELECTRIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a car that is powered by electricity
- adj - using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity
- adj - (of a situation) exceptionally tense
- adj - affected by emotion as if by electricity
- Also electrical (-trV-kNl).
- Emotionally exciting; thrilling: gave an electric reading of the play.
- An electrically powered machine or vehicle: The lawn mower is an electric.
- noun - something run by electricity
There are 8 letters in ELECTRIC: C C E E I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ELECTRIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ELECTRIC plus a wildcard: ELECTRIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ELECTRIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ELECTRIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.