Scrabble word: RECONCILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECONCILE exist?
Definitions of RECONCILE in dictionaries:
- verb - make (one thing) compatible with (another)
- verb - bring into consonance or accord
- verb - come to terms
- verb - accept as inevitable
- To reestablish a close relationship between.
- To settle or resolve.
- To bring (oneself) to accept: He finally reconciled himself to the change in management.
- To reestablish a close relationship, as in marriage: The estranged couple reconciled after a year.
- To become compatible or consistent: The figures would not reconcile.