Scrabble word: CONSERVING
Is CONSERVING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSERVING in dictionaries:
- verb - keep constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary change
- verb - keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- verb - use cautiously and frugally
- verb - preserve with sugar
- verb - to protect from loss or depletion
There are 10 letters in CONSERVING: C E G I N N O R S V
Click to search all anagrams of CONSERVING plus a wildcard: CONSERVING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSERVING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSERVING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.