Scrabble word: NOVICE
Is NOVICE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of NOVICE in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has entered a religious order but has not taken final vows
- noun - someone new to a field or activity
- A person new to a field or activity; a beginner.
- A person who has entered a religious order but has not yet taken final vows.
- noun - a person new to any field or activity
There are 6 letters in NOVICE: C E I N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOVICE
Click to search all anagrams of NOVICE plus a wildcard: NOVICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOVICE
Images for NOVICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.