Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONNIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNIVE exist?
Definitions of CONNIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - encourage or assent to illegally or criminally
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- To cooperate secretly in an illegal or wrongful action; collude: The dealers connived with customs officials to bring in narcotics.
- To scheme; plot.
- To feign ignorance of or fail to take measures against a wrong, thus implying tacit encouragement or consent: The guards were suspected of conniving at the prisoner’s escape.
- v - to feign ignorance of wrongdoing
There are 7 letters in CONNIVE: C E I N N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONNIVE plus a wildcard: CONNIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNIVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONNIVE
- LES MORCEAUX CHOISIS La conversation amoureuse (Alice Ferney)
- Preise und Angebote
- connivences - Lart de faire chanter les couleurs
- connivence Franois Quinio Photographe Portrait fminin Rennes ...
- La familia del Santo despindiendo a sus jugadores momento emotivo.
- Dario Rega - Email Fotos Telefonnummern zu Dario Rega
- Anmone Blicquy Dado connivences Secrtes Paris 3e. Topographie ...
- En una tarde calurosa el campen apareci por Rosario Futsal con ...
- aube le soir ou la nuit. YRFolle du futur roi
- Movidito el libro de pases de la temporada 2013 el 08 de marzo seria ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.