Scrabble word: CONNIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNIVE exist?
Definitions of CONNIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - encourage or assent to illegally or criminally
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- To cooperate secretly in an illegal or wrongful action; collude: The dealers connived with customs officials to bring in narcotics.
- To scheme; plot.
- To feign ignorance of or fail to take measures against a wrong, thus implying tacit encouragement or consent: The guards were suspected of conniving at the prisoner’s escape.
- verb - to feign ignorance of wrongdoing