Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONNIVES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNIVES exist?
Definitions of CONNIVES in dictionaries:
- verb - encourage or assent to illegally or criminally
- verb - form intrigues (for) in an underhand manner
- v - to feign ignorance of wrongdoing
There are 8 letters in CONNIVES: C E I N N O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNIVES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONNIVES plus a wildcard: CONNIVES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNIVES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONNIVES
- Taxi driver connives at rape in his car ChinaHush
- While the Taliban connives with foreign terrorists the Afghan people ...
- Mebbie - Stars in a TV commercial. (0.5MB Quicktime)
- kevincyrcamperbike01. My daughter connives new home.lol
- naijatalk Housemaid connives With Friends To Rob Employer
- Gujarat Crime Branch connives to Malign Activists
- hope read posts relise perniciouscold connives people charges libyans ...
- An ambitious TV soap actress connives with her producer to throw the ...
- Billionaires Bond in Tbilisi Soros connives with Georgias PM oh ...
- eBay Antoinette Du Ligondes connives Saint-Gaultier 1884
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.