Scrabble word: CENSORING
Is CENSORING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CENSORING in dictionaries:
- noun - counterintelligence achieved by banning or deleting any information of value to the enemy
- noun - deleting parts of publications or correspondence or theatrical performances
- verb - forbid the public distribution of ( a movie or a newspaper)
- verb - subject to political, religious, or moral censorship
- verb - to delete an objectionable word or passage
There are 9 letters in CENSORING: C E G I N N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENSORING
Click to search all anagrams of CENSORING plus a wildcard: CENSORING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENSORING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENSORING
Lookup in Wiki
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.