Is REFRACTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFRACTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the change in direction of a propagating wave (light or sound) when passing from one medium to another
- noun - the amount by which a propagating wave is bent
- The turning or bending of any wave, such as a light or sound wave, when it passes from one medium into another of different density.
- The apparent change in position of celestial objects caused by the bending of light rays entering Earth’s atmosphere.
- The ability of the eye to bend light so that an image is focused on the retina.
- Determination of the refractive characteristics of the eye.
There are 10 letters in REFRACTION: A C E F I N O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRACTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFRACTION, to go: REFRACTION?
Rearrange the letters in REFRACTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of REFRACTION
9 letters out of REFRACTION
8 letters out of REFRACTION
7 letters out of REFRACTION
6 letters out of REFRACTION
5 letters out of REFRACTION
4 letters out of REFRACTION
3 letters out of REFRACTION
2 letters out of REFRACTION
Contextual use of REFRACTION
What's nearby REFRACTION
Lookup in Wiki for REFRACTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFRACTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFRACTION"