Is REACTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REACTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - an electrical device used to introduce reactance into a circuit
- noun - (physics) any of several kinds of apparatus that maintain and control a nuclear reaction for the production of energy or artificial elements
- One that reacts to a stimulus.
- A circuit element, such as a coil, used to introduce reactance.
- A nuclear reaction.
- verb - to respond to a stimulus
There are 7 letters in REACTOR: A C E O R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REACTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of REACTOR, to go: REACTOR?
Rearrange the letters in REACTOR and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REACTOR
6 letters out of REACTOR
5 letters out of REACTOR
4 letters out of REACTOR
3 letters out of REACTOR
2 letters out of REACTOR
Contextual use of REACTOR
What's nearby REACTOR
Lookup in Wiki for REACTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REACTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REACTOR"