Is CORNER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CORNER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a place off to the side of an area
- noun - the point where two lines meet or intersect
- noun - an interior angle formed by two meeting walls
- noun - the intersection of two streets
- noun - the point where three areas or surfaces meet or intersect
- noun - a small concavity
- noun - a temporary monopoly on a kind of commercial trade
- noun - a predicament from which a skillful or graceful escape is impossible
- noun - a projecting part where two sides or edges meet
- noun - a remote area
- noun - (architecture) solid exterior angle of a building
- verb - gain control over
- verb - force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape
- verb - turn a corner
- The position at which two lines, surfaces, or edges meet and form an angle: the four corners of a rectangle.
- The area enclosed or bounded by an angle formed in this manner: sat by myself in the corner; the corner of one’s eye.
- The place where two roads or streets join or intersect.
- Any of the four angles of a boxing or wrestling ring where the ropes are joined.
- Either side of home plate, toward or away from the batter.
- A threatening or embarrassing position from which escape is difficult: got myself into a corner by boasting.
- A remote, secluded, or secret place: the four corners of the earth; a beautiful little corner of Paris.
- A part or piece made to fit on a corner, as in mounting or for protection.
- A speculative monopoly of a stock or commodity created by purchasing all or most of the available supply in order to raise its price.
- Exclusive possession; monopoly: “Neither party... has a corner on all the good ideas” (George B.
- To furnish with corners.
- To place or drive into a corner: cornered the thieves and captured them.
- To form a corner in (a stock or commodity): cornered the silver market.
- To come together or be situated on or at a corner.
- To turn, as at a corner: a truck that corners poorly.
- Located at a street corner: a corner drugstore.
- Designed for use in a corner: a corner table.
- verb - to gain control of
There are 6 letters in CORNER: C E N O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CORNER, to go: CORNER?
Rearrange the letters in CORNER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CORNER
What's nearby CORNER
Lookup in Wiki for CORNER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CORNER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CORNER"