Is REFRACT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFRACT in various dictionaries:
- verb - subject to refraction
- verb - determine the refracting power of (a lens)
- To deflect (light, for example) from a straight path by refraction.
- To alter by viewing through a medium: “In the Quartet reality is refracted through a variety of eyes” (Elizabeth Kastor).
- To determine the refraction of (an eye, for example).
- verb - to deflect in a particular manner, as a ray of light
There are 7 letters in REFRACT: A C E F R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRACT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFRACT, to go: REFRACT?
Rearrange the letters in REFRACT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REFRACT
6 letters out of REFRACT
5 letters out of REFRACT
4 letters out of REFRACT
3 letters out of REFRACT
2 letters out of REFRACT
Contextual use of REFRACT
What's nearby REFRACT
Lookup in Wiki for REFRACT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFRACT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFRACT"