Is FRACTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FRACTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - breaking of hard tissue such as bone
- noun - (geology) a crack in the earth's crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other
- noun - the act of cracking something
- verb - violate or abuse
- verb - interrupt, break, or destroy
- verb - break into pieces
- verb - become fractured
- verb - break (a bone)
- verb - fracture a bone of
- The act or process of breaking.
- The condition of having been broken or ruptured: “a sudden and irreparable fracture of the established order” (W.
- A break, rupture, or crack, especially in bone or cartilage.
- The characteristic manner in which a mineral breaks.
- The characteristic appearance of the surface of a broken mineral.
- A crack or fault in a rock.
- To cause to break: fracture a bone.
- To disrupt or destroy as if by breaking: fractured the delicate balance of power.
- To abuse or misuse flagrantly, as by violating rules: ignorant writers who fracture the language.
- To cause to laugh heartily: “Jack Benny fractured audiences... for more than 50 years” (Newsweek).
- verb - to reduce to fragments
There are 8 letters in FRACTURE: A C E F R R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FRACTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FRACTURE, to go: FRACTURE?
Rearrange the letters in FRACTURE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FRACTURE
7 letters out of FRACTURE
6 letters out of FRACTURE
5 letters out of FRACTURE
4 letters out of FRACTURE
3 letters out of FRACTURE
2 letters out of FRACTURE
Contextual use of FRACTURE
What's nearby FRACTURE
Lookup in Wiki for FRACTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FRACTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FRACTURE"