Is FAIRER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAIRER in various dictionaries:
- adj - free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception
- adj - not excessive or extreme
- adj - very pleasing to the eye
- adj - (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines
- adj - lacking exceptional quality or ability
- adj - attractively feminine
- adj - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj - gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- adj - free of clouds or rain
- adj - (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored
- adj - free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice
- adj - having a surface that is free from irregularities
There are 6 letters in FAIRER: A E F I R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIRER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAIRER, to go: FAIRER?
Rearrange the letters in FAIRER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAIRER
What's nearby FAIRER
Lookup in Wiki for FAIRER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAIRER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAIRER"