Is REFRAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFRAIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- verb - resist doing something
- verb - choose not to consume
- To hold oneself back; forbear: refrained from swearing.
- A phrase, verse, or group of verses repeated at intervals throughout a song or poem, especially at the end of each stanza.
- Music for the refrain of a poem.
- A song or melody.
- A repeated utterance or theme.
- verb - to keep oneself back
There are 7 letters in REFRAIN: A E F I N R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFRAIN, to go: REFRAIN?
Rearrange the letters in REFRAIN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REFRAIN
6 letters out of REFRAIN
5 letters out of REFRAIN
4 letters out of REFRAIN
3 letters out of REFRAIN
2 letters out of REFRAIN
Contextual use of REFRAIN
What's nearby REFRAIN
Lookup in Wiki for REFRAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFRAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFRAIN"