Is INFRARED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFRARED in various dictionaries:
- noun - the infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum
- noun - electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths longer than visible light but shorter than radio waves
- adj - having or employing wavelengths longer than light but shorter than radio waves
- Of or relating to the range of invisible radiation wavelengths from about 750 nanometers, just longer than red in the visible spectrum, to 1 millimeter, on the border of the microwave region.
- Infrared light or the infrared part of the spectrum.
- noun - a part of the invisible spectrum
There are 8 letters in INFRARED: A D E F I N R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFRARED
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFRARED, to go: INFRARED?
Rearrange the letters in INFRARED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INFRARED
7 letters out of INFRARED
6 letters out of INFRARED
5 letters out of INFRARED
4 letters out of INFRARED
3 letters out of INFRARED
2 letters out of INFRARED
Contextual use of INFRARED
What's nearby INFRARED
Lookup in Wiki for INFRARED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFRARED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFRARED"