Is FACTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - anything that contributes causally to a result
- noun - an abstract part of something
- noun - one of two or more integers that can be exactly divided into another integer
- noun - a businessman who buys or sells for another in exchange for a commission
- noun - any of the numbers (or symbols) that form a product when multiplied together
- noun - an independent variable in statistics
- noun - (genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain
- verb - resolve into factors
- verb - be a contributing factor
- verb - consider as relevant when making a decision
- One that actively contributes to an accomplishment, a result, or a process: “Surprise is the greatest factor in war” (Tom Clancy).
- One who acts for someone else; an agent.
- A person or firm that accepts accounts receivable as security for short-term loans.
- One of two or more quantities that divides a given quantity without a remainder: 2 and 3 are factors of 6; a and b are factors of ab.
- A quantity by which a stated quantity is multiplied or divided, so as to indicate an increase or decrease in a measurement: The rate increased by a factor of ten.
- A gene.
- A substance that functions in a specific biochemical reaction or bodily process, such as blood coagulation.
- verb - to express as a product of two or more quantities
There are 6 letters in FACTOR: A C F O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FACTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACTOR, to go: FACTOR?
Rearrange the letters in FACTOR and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of FACTOR
5 letters out of FACTOR
4 letters out of FACTOR
3 letters out of FACTOR
2 letters out of FACTOR
Contextual use of FACTOR
What's nearby FACTOR
Lookup in Wiki for FACTOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FACTOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FACTOR"