Scrabble word: BRAINWASHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRAINWASHING exist?
Definitions of BRAINWASHING in dictionaries:
- noun - forcible indoctrination into a new set of attitudes and beliefs
- verb - persuade completely, often through coercion
- verb - submit to brainwashing
- Intensive, forcible indoctrination, usually political or religious, aimed at destroying a person’s basic convictions and attitudes and replacing them with an alternative set of fixed beliefs.
- The application of a concentrated means of persuasion, such as an advertising campaign or repeated suggestion, in order to develop a specific belief or motivation.
There are 12 letters in BRAINWASHING: A A B G H I I N N R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAINWASHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRAINWASHING plus a wildcard: BRAINWASHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRAINWASHING
12 letter words
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRAINWASHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.