Scrabble word: WASHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASHING exist?
Definitions of WASHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of cleansing (usually with soap and water)
- noun - garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering
- verb - clean with some chemical process
- verb - cleanse (one's body) with soap and water
- verb - cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
- verb - move by or as if by water
- verb - be capable of being washed
- verb - admit to testing or proof
- verb - separate dirt or gravel from (precious minerals)
- verb - apply a thin coating of paint, metal, etc., to
- verb - remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent
- verb - form by erosion
- verb - make moist
- verb - wash or flow against
- verb - to cleanse (itself or another animal) by licking
- The act or process of one that washes.
- Articles washed or intended to be washed at one time: the week’s washing.
- The residue after an ore or other material has been washed.
- Often wash- ings.
- noun - articles washed or to be washed