Scrabble word: WASHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASHING exist?
Definitions of WASHING in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of cleansing (usually with soap and water)
- noun - garments or white goods that can be cleaned by laundering
- verb - clean with some chemical process
- verb - cleanse (one's body) with soap and water
- verb - cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water
- verb - move by or as if by water
- verb - be capable of being washed
- verb - admit to testing or proof
- verb - separate dirt or gravel from (precious minerals)
- verb - apply a thin coating of paint, metal, etc., to
- verb - remove by the application of water or other liquid and soap or some other cleaning agent
- verb - form by erosion
- verb - make moist
- verb - wash or flow against
- verb - to cleanse (itself or another animal) by licking
- The act or process of one that washes.
- Articles washed or intended to be washed at one time: the week’s washing.
- The residue after an ore or other material has been washed.
- Often wash- ings.
- noun - articles washed or to be washed
There are 7 letters in WASHING: A G H I N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASHING plus a wildcard: WASHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASHING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.