Scrabble word: BARGAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARGAIN exist?
Definitions of BARGAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- noun - an advantageous purchase
- verb - negotiate the terms of an exchange
- verb - come to terms
- An agreement between parties fixing obligations that each promises to carry out.
- An agreement establishing the terms of a sale or exchange of goods or services: finally reached a bargain with the antique dealer over the lamp.
- Property acquired or services rendered as a result of such an agreement.
- Something offered or acquired at a price advantageous to the buyer.
- To negotiate the terms of an agreement, as to sell or exchange.
- To engage in collective bargaining.
- To exchange; trade: bargained my watch for a meal.
- verb - to discuss terms for selling or buying