Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARGAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARGAIN exist?
Definitions of BARGAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - an agreement between parties (usually arrived at after discussion) fixing obligations of each
- noun - an advantageous purchase
- verb - negotiate the terms of an exchange
- verb - come to terms
- An agreement between parties fixing obligations that each promises to carry out.
- An agreement establishing the terms of a sale or exchange of goods or services: finally reached a bargain with the antique dealer over the lamp.
- Property acquired or services rendered as a result of such an agreement.
- Something offered or acquired at a price advantageous to the buyer.
- To negotiate the terms of an agreement, as to sell or exchange.
- To engage in collective bargaining.
- To exchange; trade: bargained my watch for a meal.
- verb - to discuss terms for selling or buying
There are 7 letters in BARGAIN: A A B G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARGAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARGAIN plus a wildcard: BARGAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARGAIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARGAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.