Scrabble word: WANIGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANIGAN exist?
Definitions of WANIGAN in dictionaries:
- New England & Upper Northern U.
- A boat or small chest equipped with supplies for a lumber camp.
- Provisions for a camp or cabin.
- A small house, bunkhouse, or shed mounted on skids and towed behind a tractor train as eating and sleeping quarters for a work crew.
- An addition built onto a trailer house for extra living or storage space.
- noun - a supply chest used in a logging camp
There are 7 letters in WANIGAN: A A G I N N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WANIGAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WANIGAN plus a wildcard: WANIGAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WANIGAN
Images for WANIGAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.