Scrabble word: WANIGAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANIGAN exist?
Definitions of WANIGAN in dictionaries:
- New England & Upper Northern U.
- A boat or small chest equipped with supplies for a lumber camp.
- Provisions for a camp or cabin.
- A small house, bunkhouse, or shed mounted on skids and towed behind a tractor train as eating and sleeping quarters for a work crew.
- An addition built onto a trailer house for extra living or storage space.
- noun - a supply chest used in a logging camp