Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BANIAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BANIAN exist?
Definitions of BANIAN in dictionaries:
- noun - East Indian tree that puts out aerial shoots that grow down into the soil forming additional trunks
- noun - a loose fitting jacket
- n - a Hindu merchant
There are 6 letters in BANIAN: A A B I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BANIAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BANIAN plus a wildcard: BANIAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BANIAN
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BANIAN
- Chat Runion - Le banian larbre sacr
- banian gant
- Figuier banian Figuier banian (famille des moraces).
- Photo Ficus Prolixa banian
- banian Tree a photo from Karnataka South TrekEarth
- Les arbres de mon pays 5 banian ou La Fouche Nature
- banian ..
- Photo banian Ficus benghalensis La runion N 2392
- Gents White banian Vest Photo Detailed about Gents White banian Vest ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.