Scrabble word: WARNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARNING exist?
Definitions of WARNING in dictionaries:
- noun - a message informing of danger
- noun - cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger or other unpleasantness)
- noun - notification of something, usually in advance
- verb - notify of danger, potential harm, or risk
- verb - admonish or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
- verb - ask to go away
- verb - notify, usually in advance
- adj - serving to warn
- An intimation, a threat, or a sign of impending danger or evil.
- Advice to beware.
- Counsel to desist from a specified undesirable course of action.
- A cautionary or deterrent example.
- Acting or serving to warn: a warning light; warning words.
- noun - something that warns
There are 7 letters in WARNING: A G I N N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WARNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WARNING plus a wildcard: WARNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WARNING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WARNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.