Scrabble word: WARNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARNING exist?
Definitions of WARNING in dictionaries:
- noun - a message informing of danger
- noun - cautionary advice about something imminent (especially imminent danger or other unpleasantness)
- noun - notification of something, usually in advance
- verb - notify of danger, potential harm, or risk
- verb - admonish or counsel in terms of someone's behavior
- verb - ask to go away
- verb - notify, usually in advance
- adj - serving to warn
- An intimation, a threat, or a sign of impending danger or evil.
- Advice to beware.
- Counsel to desist from a specified undesirable course of action.
- A cautionary or deterrent example.
- Acting or serving to warn: a warning light; warning words.
- noun - something that warns