Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NAWAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does NAWAB exist?
Definitions of NAWAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a governor in India during the Mogul empire
- adj - one who becomes rich and prominent [n -S] : NABOBISH
There are 5 letters in NAWAB: A A B N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NAWAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NAWAB plus a wildcard: NAWAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NAWAB
Images for NAWAB
- nawab Akbar Shahbaz Khan Bugti
- saif ali khan becomes10th nawab of pataudi
- FileSir Kalb Ali Khan nawab of Rampur (1832-1887).jpg - Wikipedia ...
- Saif Ali Khan after being anointed the tenth nawab of Pataudi at a ...
- Huma nawab as Shehrbano in Chand Grehan
- nawab Pataudi Csport Fans Share Europe Images
- nawab of Bahawalpur calls on President
- nawab of Bhopal - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filenawab bhopal.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Filenawab Iqbal Ali Khanby- Aun mehdi.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.