Scrabble word: ASSIMILATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSIMILATE exist?
Definitions of ASSIMILATE in dictionaries:
- verb - take up mentally
- verb - become similar to one's environment
- verb - make similar
- verb - take (gas, light or heat) into a solution
- verb - become similar in sound
- To consume and incorporate nutrients into the body after digestion.
- To transform (food) into living tissue by the process of anabolism; metabolize constructively.
- To incorporate and absorb into the mind: assimilate knowledge.
- To make similar; cause to resemble.
- To alter (a sound) by assimilation.
- To become assimilated.
There are 10 letters in ASSIMILATE: A A E I I L M S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSIMILATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSIMILATE plus a wildcard: ASSIMILATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSIMILATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSIMILATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.