Scrabble word: MISSILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISSILE exist?
Definitions of MISSILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a rocket carrying a warhead of conventional or nuclear explosives
- noun - a weapon that is forcibly thrown or projected at a targets but is not self-propelled
- An object or a weapon that is fired, thrown, dropped, or otherwise projected at a target; a projectile.
- A guided missile.
- Often used to modify another noun: missile technology; a missile silo.
- noun - an object or weapon that is thrown or projected