Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLIMSIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIMSIES exist?
Definitions of FLIMSIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strong lightweight translucent paper used especially for making carbon copies
- adv - lacking solidity or strength [adj -SIER, -SIEST] : FLIMSILY
- n - a thin paper
There are 8 letters in FLIMSIES: E F I I L M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLIMSIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIMSIES plus a wildcard: FLIMSIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIMSIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLIMSIES
- flimsies sets flimsies sets - Resicast 352348 AFV NEWS
- flimsies sets Resicast 352347
- flimsies-- Knickers - Heirloom Brand
- ... did Julia consider flimsies and fluffies - CSMonitor.com
- flimsies - Camisole - Heirloom Brand
- If you cant get wasted in war then when would be a better time
- flimsies - Solid Petticoat - Heirloom Brand
- stringscrap flimsies that want to come out of storage and get ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.