Scrabble word: ADMIXTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ADMIXTURE exist?
Definitions of ADMIXTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
- noun - an additional ingredient that is added by mixing with the base
- noun - the act of mixing together
- The act of mixing or mingling.
- The state of being mingled or mixed.
- Something that is produced by mixing; a mixture.
- Something added in mixing.
There are 9 letters in ADMIXTURE: A D E I M R T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ADMIXTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ADMIXTURE plus a wildcard: ADMIXTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ADMIXTURE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ADMIXTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.