Scrabble word: MIXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIXED exist?
Definitions of MIXED in dictionaries:
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- verb - combine (electronic signals)
- verb - add as an additional element or part
- verb - to bring or combine together or with something else
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- adj - consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- adj - involving or composed of different races
- Blended together into one unit or mass; intermingled.
- See Synonyms at miscellaneous.
- Made up of people of different sex, race, or social class.
- Descended from two or more races or breeds.
- adv - to put together into one mass [v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES] : MIXABLE, MIXIBLE [adj], MIXEDLY
There are 5 letters in MIXED: D E I M X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIXED plus a wildcard: MIXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIXED
Images for MIXED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.