Scrabble word: MIXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIXED exist?
Definitions of MIXED in dictionaries:
- verb - mix together different elements
- verb - open (a place) to members of all races and ethnic groups
- verb - combine (electronic signals)
- verb - add as an additional element or part
- verb - to bring or combine together or with something else
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- adj - consisting of a haphazard assortment of different kinds
- adj - involving or composed of different races
- Blended together into one unit or mass; intermingled.
- See Synonyms at miscellaneous.
- Made up of people of different sex, race, or social class.
- Descended from two or more races or breeds.
- adv - to put together into one mass [v MIXED or MIXT, MIXING, MIXES] : MIXABLE, MIXIBLE [adj], MIXEDLY