Scrabble word: MIXTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIXTURE exist?
Definitions of MIXTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) a substance consisting of two or more substances mixed together (not in fixed proportions and not with chemical bonding)
- noun - any foodstuff made by combining different ingredients
- noun - a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- noun - an event that combines things in a mixture
- noun - the act of mixing together
- The act or process of mixing: an alloy made from the mixture of two metals.
- The condition of being mixed: the inevitable mixtures of urban neighborhoods.
- Something produced by mixing.
- One that consists of diverse elements: The day was a mixture of sun and clouds.
- A fabric made of different kinds of thread or yarn.
- A composition of two or more substances that are not chemically combined with each other and are capable of being separated.
- noun - something produced by mixing