Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIXTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIXTURE exist?
Definitions of MIXTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) a substance consisting of two or more substances mixed together (not in fixed proportions and not with chemical bonding)
- noun - any foodstuff made by combining different ingredients
- noun - a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- noun - an event that combines things in a mixture
- noun - the act of mixing together
- The act or process of mixing: an alloy made from the mixture of two metals.
- The condition of being mixed: the inevitable mixtures of urban neighborhoods.
- Something produced by mixing.
- One that consists of diverse elements: The day was a mixture of sun and clouds.
- A fabric made of different kinds of thread or yarn.
- A composition of two or more substances that are not chemically combined with each other and are capable of being separated.
- noun - something produced by mixing
There are 7 letters in MIXTURE: E I M R T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIXTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIXTURE plus a wildcard: MIXTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIXTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MIXTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.