Scrabble word: ATRIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ATRIUM exist?
Definitions of ATRIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - any chamber that is connected to other chambers or passageways (especially one of the two upper chambers of the heart)
- noun - the central area in a building
- A usually skylighted central area, often containing plants, in some modern buildings, especially of a public or commercial nature.
- The open area in the center of an ancient Roman house.
- The forecourt of a building, such as an early Christian church, enclosed on three or four sides with porticoes.
- A bodily cavity or chamber, especially either of the upper chambers of the heart that receives blood from the veins and forces it into a ventricle.
- noun - the main room of an ancient Roman house
There are 6 letters in ATRIUM: A I M R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ATRIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ATRIUM plus a wildcard: ATRIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ATRIUM
Images for ATRIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.