Scrabble word: NATIONALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does NATIONALISM exist?
Definitions of NATIONALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it
- noun - the doctrine that your national culture and interests are superior to any other
- noun - the aspiration for national independence felt by people under foreign domination
- noun - the doctrine that nations should act independently (rather than collectively) to attain their goals
- Devotion to the interests or culture of a particular nation.
- The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
- Aspirations for national independence in a country under foreign domination.
There are 11 letters in NATIONALISM: A A I I L M N N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NATIONALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NATIONALISM plus a wildcard: NATIONALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NATIONALISM
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NATIONALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.