Scrabble word: MAINSAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAINSAIL exist?
Definitions of MAINSAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the lowermost sail on the mainmast
- The principal sail of a vessel.
- A quadrilateral or triangular sail set from the after part of the mainmast on a foreand-aft rigged vessel.
- A square sail set from the main yard on a square-rigged vessel.
- noun - the principal sail of a vessel
There are 8 letters in MAINSAIL: A A I I L M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAINSAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAINSAIL plus a wildcard: MAINSAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAINSAIL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAINSAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.