Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANIMALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANIMALISM exist?
Definitions of ANIMALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that human beings are purely animal in nature and lacking a spiritual nature
- noun - preoccupation with satisfaction of physical drives and appetites
- Enjoyment of vigorous health and physical drives.
- Indifference to all but the physical appetites.
- The doctrine that the human being is purely animal with no spiritual nature.
There are 9 letters in ANIMALISM: A A I I L M M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANIMALISM plus a wildcard: ANIMALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANIMALISM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANIMALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.