Scrabble word: ANIMALISM
Is ANIMALISM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of ANIMALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the doctrine that human beings are purely animal in nature and lacking a spiritual nature
- noun - preoccupation with satisfaction of physical drives and appetites
- Enjoyment of vigorous health and physical drives.
- Indifference to all but the physical appetites.
- The doctrine that the human being is purely animal with no spiritual nature.
There are 9 letters in ANIMALISM: A A I I L M M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANIMALISM
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANIMALISM, to go: ANIMALISM?
Let's rearrange the letters in ANIMALISM and see some winning combinations
Images for ANIMALISM
Lookup in Wiki for ANIMALISM
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.