Scrabble word: NOMINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOMINAL exist?
Definitions of NOMINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a phrase that can function as the subject or object of a verb
- adj - relating to or constituting or bearing or giving a name
- adj - insignificantly small
- adj - pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun
- adj - of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation
- adj - named
- adj - existing in name only
- Of, resembling, relating to, or consisting of a name or names.
- Assigned to or bearing a person’s name: nominal shares.
- Existing in name only.
- Of or relating to nominalism.
- Insignificantly small; trifling: a nominal sum.
- Of, relating to, or being the amount or face value of a sum of money or a stock certificate, for example, and not the purchasing power or market value.
- Of, relating to, or being the rate of interest or return without adjustment for compounding or inflation.
- Of or relating to a noun or word group that functions as a noun.
- According to plan or design: a nominal flight check.
- noun - a word functioning as a noun