Is NOMINAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOMINAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a phrase that can function as the subject or object of a verb
- adj - relating to or constituting or bearing or giving a name
- adj - insignificantly small
- adj - pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun
- adj - of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation
- adj - named
- adj - existing in name only
- Of, resembling, relating to, or consisting of a name or names.
- Assigned to or bearing a person’s name: nominal shares.
- Existing in name only.
- Of or relating to nominalism.
- Insignificantly small; trifling: a nominal sum.
- Of, relating to, or being the amount or face value of a sum of money or a stock certificate, for example, and not the purchasing power or market value.
- Of, relating to, or being the rate of interest or return without adjustment for compounding or inflation.
- Of or relating to a noun or word group that functions as a noun.
- According to plan or design: a nominal flight check.
- noun - a word functioning as a noun
There are 7 letters in NOMINAL: A I L M N N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOMINAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOMINAL, to go: NOMINAL?
Rearrange the letters in NOMINAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of NOMINAL
6 letters out of NOMINAL
5 letters out of NOMINAL
4 letters out of NOMINAL
3 letters out of NOMINAL
2 letters out of NOMINAL
Contextual use of NOMINAL
What's nearby NOMINAL
Lookup in Wiki for NOMINAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOMINAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOMINAL"