Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOMINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOMINAL exist?
Definitions of NOMINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a phrase that can function as the subject or object of a verb
- adj - relating to or constituting or bearing or giving a name
- adj - insignificantly small
- adj - pertaining to a noun or to a word group that functions as a noun
- adj - of, relating to, or characteristic of an amount that is not adjusted for inflation
- adj - named
- adj - existing in name only
- Of, resembling, relating to, or consisting of a name or names.
- Assigned to or bearing a person’s name: nominal shares.
- Existing in name only.
- Of or relating to nominalism.
- Insignificantly small; trifling: a nominal sum.
- Of, relating to, or being the amount or face value of a sum of money or a stock certificate, for example, and not the purchasing power or market value.
- Of, relating to, or being the rate of interest or return without adjustment for compounding or inflation.
- Of or relating to a noun or word group that functions as a noun.
- According to plan or design: a nominal flight check.
- noun - a word functioning as a noun
There are 7 letters in NOMINAL: A I L M N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOMINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOMINAL plus a wildcard: NOMINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOMINAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOMINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.