Scrabble word: EXECUTIONS
Is EXECUTIONS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXECUTIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - putting a condemned person to death
- noun - the act of performing
- noun - (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer
- noun - (law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps sealing and delivering it) so that it becomes legally binding and enforceable
- noun - a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out
- noun - the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order
- noun - unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
There are 10 letters in EXECUTIONS: C E E I N O S T U X
Click to search all anagrams of EXECUTIONS plus a wildcard: EXECUTIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXECUTIONS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXECUTIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.