Scrabble word: EXECUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXECUTION exist?
Definitions of EXECUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - putting a condemned person to death
- noun - the act of performing
- noun - (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer
- noun - (law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps sealing and delivering it) so that it becomes legally binding and enforceable
- noun - a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out
- noun - the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order
- noun - unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- The act of executing something.
- The state of being executed.
- The manner, style, or result of performance: The plan was sound; its execution, faulty.
- The act or an instance of putting to death or being put to death as a lawful penalty.
- The carrying into effect of a court judgment.
- A writ empowering an officer to enforce a judgment.
- Validation of a legal document by the performance of all necessary formalities.
- Effective, punitive, or destructive action.