Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXECUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXECUTION exist?
Definitions of EXECUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - putting a condemned person to death
- noun - the act of performing
- noun - (computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer
- noun - (law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps sealing and delivering it) so that it becomes legally binding and enforceable
- noun - a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by authorizing a sheriff to carry it out
- noun - the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order
- noun - unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- The act of executing something.
- The state of being executed.
- The manner, style, or result of performance: The plan was sound; its execution, faulty.
- The act or an instance of putting to death or being put to death as a lawful penalty.
- The carrying into effect of a court judgment.
- A writ empowering an officer to enforce a judgment.
- Validation of a legal document by the performance of all necessary formalities.
- Effective, punitive, or destructive action.
There are 9 letters in EXECUTION: C E E I N O T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXECUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXECUTION plus a wildcard: EXECUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXECUTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXECUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.