Scrabble word: EXCITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCITE exist?
Definitions of EXCITE in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse or elicit a feeling
- verb - act as a stimulant
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - raise to a higher energy level
- verb - produce a magnetic field in
- To stir to activity.
- To call forth (a reaction or emotion, for example); elicit: odd noises that excited our curiosity.
- To arouse strong feeling in: speakers who know how to excite a crowd.
- To produce increased activity or response in (an organ, a tissue, or a part); stimulate.
- To increase the energy of.
- To raise (an atom, for example) to a higher energy level.
- verb - to arouse the emotions of