Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXCITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCITE exist?
Definitions of EXCITE in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse or elicit a feeling
- verb - act as a stimulant
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - raise to a higher energy level
- verb - produce a magnetic field in
- To stir to activity.
- To call forth (a reaction or emotion, for example); elicit: odd noises that excited our curiosity.
- To arouse strong feeling in: speakers who know how to excite a crowd.
- To produce increased activity or response in (an organ, a tissue, or a part); stimulate.
- To increase the energy of.
- To raise (an atom, for example) to a higher energy level.
- v - to arouse the emotions of
There are 6 letters in EXCITE: C E E I T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCITE plus a wildcard: EXCITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCITE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCITE
- motor.excite.es en Vootar.com
- excite - Marcas - Populis
- Lynx excite Deodrant 150ml
- excite en Vootar.com
- Axe Deodorant Body Spray - excite - 113g
- Axe excite
- AXE excite Deodorant Bodyspray
- AXE excite DESODORANTE - Axe - 150 ml
- Buy AXE Deodorant Bodyspray excite & More drugstore.com
- excite F ADHESIVE BOTTLE REFILL-(2) 5 GM BOTTLESPKG. - Bonding ...