Scrabble word: EXCITE
Is EXCITE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXCITE in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse or elicit a feeling
- verb - act as a stimulant
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - raise to a higher energy level
- verb - produce a magnetic field in
- To stir to activity.
- To call forth (a reaction or emotion, for example); elicit: odd noises that excited our curiosity.
- To arouse strong feeling in: speakers who know how to excite a crowd.
- To produce increased activity or response in (an organ, a tissue, or a part); stimulate.
- To increase the energy of.
- To raise (an atom, for example) to a higher energy level.
- verb - to arouse the emotions of
There are 6 letters in EXCITE: C E E I T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCITE
Click to search all anagrams of EXCITE plus a wildcard: EXCITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCITE
Images for EXCITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.