Scrabble word: EXCITED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCITED exist?
Definitions of EXCITED in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse or elicit a feeling
- verb - act as a stimulant
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - raise to a higher energy level
- verb - produce a magnetic field in
- adj - (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- adj - in an aroused state
- adj - marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
- adj - (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive
- Being in a state of excitement; emotionally aroused; stirred.
- Being at an energy level higher than the ground state.
- verb - to arouse the emotions of