Scrabble word: EXCITED
Is EXCITED valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXCITED in dictionaries:
- verb - arouse or elicit a feeling
- verb - act as a stimulant
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - cause to be agitated, excited, or roused
- verb - stimulate sexually
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - raise to a higher energy level
- verb - produce a magnetic field in
- adj - (of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- adj - in an aroused state
- adj - marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
- adj - (of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive
- Being in a state of excitement; emotionally aroused; stirred.
- Being at an energy level higher than the ground state.
- verb - to arouse the emotions of
There are 7 letters in EXCITED: C D E E I T X
Click to search all anagrams of EXCITED plus a wildcard: EXCITED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCITED
Images for EXCITED
Lookup in Wiki for EXCITED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.