Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEXUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEXUS exist?
Definitions of NEXUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the means of connection between things linked in series
- noun - a connected series or group
- A means of connection; a link or tie: “this nexus between New York’s... real-estate investors and its... politicians” (Wall Street Journal).
- A connected series or group.
- The core or center: “The real nexus of the money culture [was] Wall Street” (Bill Barol).
- n - a connection or link
There are 5 letters in NEXUS: E N S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEXUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEXUS plus a wildcard: NEXUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEXUS
Images for NEXUS
- Learn More About the Galaxy nexus
- nexus 7 16GB Google detiene sus pedidos por la excesiva demanda
- nexus 7 designed and built in four months being sold at cost ...
- RUMORS] nexus 2 rumors and mock ups underway Already
- nexus 4 min LG y Google anuncian la llegada de nexus 4
- Googles new nexus S has been developed in association with Samsung
- ... de la mise jour vers Android 2.2 (FroYo) du nexus One de Google
- Samsung Galaxy nexus Telus - Technical Specifications Comparison
- The HTC nexus 5 is rumored to come with a 5 inch display and it could ...