Scrabble word: NEXUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEXUS exist?
Definitions of NEXUS in dictionaries:
- noun - the means of connection between things linked in series
- noun - a connected series or group
- A means of connection; a link or tie: “this nexus between New York’s... real-estate investors and its... politicians” (Wall Street Journal).
- A connected series or group.
- The core or center: “The real nexus of the money culture [was] Wall Street” (Bill Barol).
- noun - a connection or link
There are 5 letters in NEXUS: E N S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEXUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEXUS plus a wildcard: NEXUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEXUS
Images for NEXUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.