Scrabble word: EXCISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCISE exist?
Definitions of EXCISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tax that is measured by the amount of business done (not on property or income from real estate)
- verb - remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- verb - levy an excise tax on
- verb - remove by cutting
- An internal tax imposed on the production, sale, or consumption of a commodity or the use of a service within a country: excises on tobacco, liquor, and long-distance telephone calls.
- A licensing charge or a fee levied for certain privileges.
- verb - to remove by cutting out