Scrabble word: EXCISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCISE exist?
Definitions of EXCISE in dictionaries:
- noun - a tax that is measured by the amount of business done (not on property or income from real estate)
- verb - remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- verb - levy an excise tax on
- verb - remove by cutting
- An internal tax imposed on the production, sale, or consumption of a commodity or the use of a service within a country: excises on tobacco, liquor, and long-distance telephone calls.
- A licensing charge or a fee levied for certain privileges.
- verb - to remove by cutting out
There are 6 letters in EXCISE: C E E I S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCISE plus a wildcard: EXCISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCISE
Images for EXCISE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.