Scrabble word: CORNERSTONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORNERSTONE exist?
Definitions of CORNERSTONE in dictionaries:
- noun - the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- noun - a stone in the exterior of a large and important building
- noun - a stone at the outer corner of two intersecting masonry walls
- A stone at the corner of a building uniting two intersecting walls; a quoin.
- Such a stone, often inscribed, laid at a ceremony marking the origin of a building.
- An indispensable and fundamental basis: the cornerstone of an argument.
There are 11 letters in CORNERSTONE: C E E N N O O R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORNERSTONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORNERSTONE plus a wildcard: CORNERSTONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORNERSTONE
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORNERSTONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.