Scrabble word: CONNOTE
Is CONNOTE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONNOTE in dictionaries:
- verb - express or state indirectly
- verb - involve as a necessary condition of consequence
- To suggest or imply in addition to literal meaning: “The term ‘liberal arts’ connotes a certain elevation above utilitarian concerns” (George F.
- To have as a related or attendant condition: For a political leader, hesitation is apt to connote weakness.
- verb - to imply another meaning besides the literal one
There are 7 letters in CONNOTE: C E N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNOTE
Click to search all anagrams of CONNOTE plus a wildcard: CONNOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNOTE
Images for CONNOTE
Lookup in Wiki for CONNOTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.