Scrabble word: CONNOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNOTE exist?
Definitions of CONNOTE in dictionaries:
- verb - express or state indirectly
- verb - involve as a necessary condition of consequence
- To suggest or imply in addition to literal meaning: “The term ‘liberal arts’ connotes a certain elevation above utilitarian concerns” (George F.
- To have as a related or attendant condition: For a political leader, hesitation is apt to connote weakness.
- verb - to imply another meaning besides the literal one