Scrabble word: CONNOTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONNOTE exist?
Definitions of CONNOTE in dictionaries:
- verb - express or state indirectly
- verb - involve as a necessary condition of consequence
- To suggest or imply in addition to literal meaning: “The term ‘liberal arts’ connotes a certain elevation above utilitarian concerns” (George F.
- To have as a related or attendant condition: For a political leader, hesitation is apt to connote weakness.
- verb - to imply another meaning besides the literal one
There are 7 letters in CONNOTE: C E N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONNOTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONNOTE plus a wildcard: CONNOTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONNOTE
Images for CONNOTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.