Scrabble word: UNDERWRITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERWRITE exist?
Definitions of UNDERWRITE in dictionaries:
- verb - guarantee financial support of
- verb - protect by insurance
- To assume financial responsibility for; guarantee against failure: underwrite a theatrical production.
- To sign (an insurance policy) so as to assume liability in case of specified losses.
- To insure.
- To insure against losses totaling (a given amount).
- To guarantee the purchase of (a full issue of stocks or bonds).
- To agree to buy the unsold part of (stock not yet sold publicly) at a fixed time and price.
- To write under or at the end of something.
- To subscribe to, especially to sign or endorse (a document).
- To act as an underwriter, especially to issue an insurance policy.
There are 10 letters in UNDERWRITE: D E E I N R R T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERWRITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERWRITE plus a wildcard: UNDERWRITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERWRITE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERWRITE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.