Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ERUDITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERUDITE exist?
Definitions of ERUDITE in dictionaries:
- adj - having or showing profound knowledge
- Characterized by erudition; learned.
There are 7 letters in ERUDITE: D E E I R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERUDITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERUDITE plus a wildcard: ERUDITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERUDITE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERUDITE
- erudite characterized by great knowledge learned or scholarly
- Divergent by Veronica Roth Faction Focus erudite Novel Novice
- erudite Fox Stock Vector 19705864 Shutterstock
- erudite Background - DIVERGENT Fansite
- ... erudite . It was actually the slogan I saw on Bookalicous Blog
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word erudite
- erudite Define erudite with cartoon image
- erudite Divergent faction tea blend lambdse
- erudite - This erudite cat is the cat version of Albert Einstein. The ...