Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWEED exist?
Definitions of TWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - thick woolen fabric used for clothing
- noun - (usually in the plural) trousers made of flannel or gabardine or tweed or white cloth
- Association with Tweed, the name of the river that is part of the border between England and Scotland, helped support the misreading, which was originally a trade name.
- n - a coarse woolen fabric
There are 5 letters in TWEED: D E E T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWEED plus a wildcard: TWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWEED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TWEED
- FileHarris tweed.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Taransay Harris tweed Jacket
- Barbour tweed Jacket Mad Dogs and Gentlemen
- Lambdoidal tweed Wool Fabric (080008) - China fabricsuit fabric
- Alpena tweed and Bike Club Upcoming Events
- Bladen tweed Jacket Midweight Green Overcheck Supersax Lite ...
- 10engines harris tweed -update
- Fabric Dictionary Harris tweed Power Sewing
- ... Forsey Guns Clothing Ladies Hoggs Ladies Waterproof tweed Jacket
- Harris tweed Classic Sports Jacket from the Harris tweed shop