Scrabble word: TRANQUILIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRANQUILIZE exist?
Definitions of TRANQUILIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make calm or still
- verb - cause to be calm or quiet as by administering a sedative to
- To make tranquil; pacify: “Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose” (Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley).
- To sedate or relieve of anxiety or tension by the administration of a drug.
- To become tranquil; relax.
- To have a calming or soothing effect.
There are 11 letters in TRANQUILIZE: A E I I L N Q R T U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANQUILIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRANQUILIZE plus a wildcard: TRANQUILIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRANQUILIZE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRANQUILIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.