Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AZURITE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AZURITE exist?
Definitions of AZURITE in dictionaries:
- noun - blue carbonate of copper
- n - a mineral
There are 7 letters in AZURITE: A E I R T U Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AZURITE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AZURITE plus a wildcard: AZURITE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AZURITE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AZURITE
- azurite Gemstone Metaphysical Information
- Fileazurite-Malachite-59275.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- azurite is a gem that expands the limits of the conscious realm. It ...
- minfind.com - azurite with Malachite from Bou Bekker Touissit ...
- Fileazurite Burra Mine South Australia.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- minfind.com - azurite with Malachite from Mina Milpillas Cananea ...
- UTAZ-4 azurite - La Sal Utah 35 Size 3 x 2.5 x 2.5 The malachite ...
- azurite meaning and properties
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.