Scrabble word: LATINIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does LATINIZE exist?
Definitions of LATINIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - write in the Latin alphabet
- verb - translate into Latin
- verb - cause to adopt Catholicism
- To translate into Latin.
- To transliterate into the characters of the Latin alphabet; Romanize.
- To cause to adopt or acquire Latin characteristics or customs.
- To use Latinisms.
- verb - to translate into Latin
There are 8 letters in LATINIZE: A E I I L N T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LATINIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LATINIZE plus a wildcard: LATINIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LATINIZE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LATINIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.